Wednesday, December 30, 2009

im back!


hey sorry about the weeks with no updates, been pretty busy. i just carved out a rough shape from the foam and the next step is to cover it in air dry clay. ill do that within the week and update it here. the high-res pics are still on my camera. ive yet to put them on my computer, so i decided to do it all at once. by the way, if you were wondering what i cut it with, i used an OLFA blade. cut real smooth, the blade was also incredibly cheap. set me back like $3.
heres the rough shape. tell me what you think!
(and yes, my nails are painted. i was being a good brother for a day and letting my sister experiment on my nails with her new barbie machine i got her for christmas)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We here have a "Be Nice" Policy and any vulgar language or hatefull commenters will be banned off the blog immediately after the posting has occured. Be nice! Be Helpfull! all positive comments are welcome. PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK! we want to know what you think!